OVER THREE DAYS (28TH AND 29TH FEBRUARY AND 1ST MARCH) THE VAL D’ARAN WILL HOST THIS CEC EVENT WITH SNOW ACTIVITIES FOR EVERYONE.
The Val d’Aran will be the scene of the first major “Festa de la Neu”, a festival organized by the CEC (Centre Excursionista de Catalunya) around winter sports. It is a day of fun, training and sport with activities for all ages and levels: snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, mountain skiing, courses, children’s activities, family activities and competition.
The event will take place from 28th February to 1st March in Salardú (Pla de Beret, Bagergue and Baqueira), depending on the activity. The most important events include the 62è Ral-li d’Esquí de Muntanya of the CEC and the 2nd Marxa Popular d’Esquí de Muntanya dels Pirineus.
Participants in the Festa de la Neu will be able to arrange transport, accommodation and meals with a professional kitchen service. There will also be exclusive discounts on Baqueira Beret ski passes.
- Ski mountaineering: outings organized by volunteers
- Snowshoeing: outings adapted to all levels: expert, initiation, family.
- Nordic skiing: outings for adults and families with different itineraries and levels of difficulty.
- Activities for children: snow games, igloos and winter techniques with monitors.
- Activities for families: specific outings for families.
- Training: introductory courses to ski mountaineering and initiation to alpine skiing.
Alpine skiing and snowboarding.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)